Dance Goals for the New Year
2014 is here and it’s the perfect time to define new goals for your upcoming dance season! Whether you want to master a new step, take a new class, or audition for your dream summer program, you can take steps toward reaching your new goal starting today.
Here are some tips to help you stay on track!
1. Write down your goals and put the list somewhere you will see it every day.
2. Make your goals specific and realistic.
3. Create a plan to help you reach your goals one step at a time.
4. Talk to your parents, a dance instructor, a mentor, or school advisor about your goals and see if they might have experienced advice on helping you on your way.
5. Be positive and don’t be upset by setbacks.
What are your dance goals for 2014? What goals have you accomplished in the past? Share your stories here with other dancers today!